4.04.2012

Let's make this baby official.

Anyone else getting sick of seeing that same post/picture that's been on my blog since, oh, three months ago? Well, friends, I promise I have a darn good excuse for my lack of blogging lo these many moons:


BAM. 

(And P.S. I may be biased, but is that not the cutest little ultrasound baby you've ever seen in your whole entire life???)

In a nutshell, I have been quite sick and have seemingly taken up permanent residence on our couch, but I've been feeling better the past couple of weeks so I promise there will be many more details to follow. John and I are beyond thrilled to welcome this little one into our lives.

Oh, and here's an obligatory belly picture. I'll be 16 weeks along on Friday. Hooray for Baby Morrey! 



3 comments:

mom said...

Yea!!!!! I had a feeling...I'm not just saying that. You were so good at blogging and then you just left so....I have been wondering! I'm so excited I can't stand it! If you are going to find out what the gender is, let me know too! CONGRATS!!! WHOO_HOO!!! And that is the cutest little ultrasound :)

mom said...

Sorry! This is Amanda Day Stevens. I forgot to log-out of my mom's account!

Taryn said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's so exciting.