Well, here I am at 17 weeks. May not look like much to you, but I can definitely tell that this little bean is making room for itself in my belly.
Last week is the week that I graduated from being able to comfortably zip up and button my work/dress pants to the week that I started using a small elastic looped through the button hole to keep them from falling down. Classy, no? Until today, when the elastic I have been using broke...guess I'll have to switch it up to the bigger elastics. Or break down and go buy some maternity pants. Yikes. When did I get old enough to buy maternity pants?? Craziness.
I also keep thinking that I have graduated from the morning sickness that has so graciously accompanied me thus far into my pregnancy...but alas, that graduation keeps getting postponed. It's a good thing this little bean is such a cute little thing or I might start to feel picked on.
We find out two weeks from today what our little baby's gender is...any guesses?
3 comments:
so you may not be having dreams yet about your little one, but i am :) and i vote girl!!! i may be pushing my dreams on you but that is still what i think ;)
whoo-hoo! I have to agree...girl.
It was fun to randomly see you yesterday!
I vote for John Max.
Post a Comment