6.26.2011

Summerfest 2011

Alright, time for more shameless bragging about that husband of mine. John has been in a Beatles cover band called Get Back for about four years. He plays the keyboard, some guitar and sings lead on about half of the songs. (Remember how I always talk about how multi-talented he is?) The kick-off to my summer for the last three years that I've known and loved John has been watching Get Back play at Summerfest up in Logan. I kind of love being married to a rock star. :) Here's just a snippet of this year's show:


Johnny on the keyboard


The band


John singing Eleanor Rigby


Hey Jude

And now for a shameless plug! John just finished designing a website for the band, so check it out. Their next show is July 4th in West Point City. Come one, come all!

1 comment:

Staples01 said...

Wait a minute, no mention of me choking on a fishbone? Best Summerfest ever!