6.06.2011

Two years

Two years ago today, this happened:

Loni and John, Then from Fenton Hunt on Vimeo.

Now for the mushiness. I am so, so grateful to be John’s wife. I know I probably seem to “brag” about him and his many talents on this blog all the time, but I think it’s only fair to share with everyone else at least a part of the man I am lucky enough to call my husband. :) He is more than I ever imagined for myself and makes me beyond happy. And holy moly, he’s mine for ETERNITY! I am one lucky girl.

Here's to the rest of forever!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy anniversary! I LOVE the video. You guys are so cute and so in love. :)

monkeystevens said...

YEA! Congratulations; and the video (and day) were absolutely perfect :)

The Morreys said...

Gotta love those Morrey boys! It's nice to see you still kind of like each other. I can't believe how little Brooklyn was in that video.