Some holiday highlights:
- Me getting sentimental while opening a gift from John, only to see what it really was and say (out loud, of all things!), "Oh, I thought this was something else!" Ha. How's that for a buzz kill? But I still love it anyway, promise.
- Stuffed cream cheese French toast and bacon for breakfast Christmas morning. Even better? John made it while I sat on the couch with my feet up. Happy Christmas to me!
- Finding the perfect gift for my mom and making her cry. (Just to clarify, tears of joy. Because of the perfectness of the gift. I am quite good at giving good presents, if I do say so myself.)
- The rousing game of Quibbler we played with John's family Christmas night. I lost (which I am NOT happy about) but John tied for first, so either way I count it as a win for us.
- The best nap of ALL TIME that we took on Sunday afternoon. There is literally nothing better than snuggling up under the covers with my Johnny and sleeping for hours on end.
- Pretty sure John was most excited about getting this set up:

1 comment:
Yeah, snuggling under MY covers!
Post a Comment