1. DVRs can overheat. And do so at the most inopportune times, like right when they’re about to announce the winner of The Biggest Loser.
2. DVRs do not, in fact, continue to magically record all of your precious shows when they are UNPLUGGED FROM THE WALL on account of their annoying tendency to overheat.*
3. I could never live in L.A. Driving home from work on the freeway yesterday, something I normally avoid like the Plague, made me all kinds of angry. (And as a side note, people that do not know how to properly merge should have their licenses revoked. Or never receive them at all.) Speaking of bad drivers…four words. The mall parking lot. Wow. Also, I need to remind myself to never, ever, EVER attempt to go the mall a week before Christmas again. Or maybe ever again for the rest of eternity, lest my rage boil over and I make the evening news.
4. If I am ever to in actuality have a baby, I need to refrain from reading blog posts from new mothers about the wonders of labor/delivery and breastfeeding. The horror.
5. The escalator scene from Elf is never not funny.
*Yes, friends, this sadly enough had to be brought to my attention. I am not blonde, I swear…although technically my hair color is ‘strawberry blonde,’ so do with that what you will. Lucky that John married me for my looks rather than my brain, huh?
*Yes, friends, this sadly enough had to be brought to my attention. I am not blonde, I swear…although technically my hair color is ‘strawberry blonde,’ so do with that what you will. Lucky that John married me for my looks rather than my brain, huh?
2 comments:
Yeah . . . sorry about that. On the flip side, though, we took a picture of the baby wearing the outfit you and John gave him. I will show it to you and you will spontaneously ovulate. Just saying.
*snorts* WHY do ladies blog about it?? I will never understand people. Sometimes, it is just TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!
Post a Comment