Ah, Dr. Pepper...my No. 1 guilty pleasure (besides The Bachelor. And The Bachelor Pad. Heaven help me.) Note that it is of the Caffeine Free variety. See how my husband is concerned about my health? I feel much better drinking empty calories and loads of sugar when there is no caffeine involved.
Why is milk special, you ask? Only because I like to enjoy a nice, cold glass of Ovaltine every night, for which milk is a necessity. (My brothers and I used to make fun of my dad for drinking Ovaltine all the time...looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, eh?) Keeps my bones strong and full of density. Also allows me to keep my nerdiness running rampant. We ran out of milk a couple of days ago and John, being fully aware of my Ovaltine needs, went out to the store and bought some so I wouldn't have to go more than a day without partaking.
As we've been mapping out the landscape for our backyard, I've become obsessed with lilies. Any and every kind of lily. We bought some Asiatic and oriental lilies a while ago, but they are not blooming at the moment, which makes me so very sad. Last weekend we were at our second home, even The Home Depot, and they had the most GORGEOUS lilies there that I immediately fell in love with, but we decided not to buy any. So imagine my giddiness when I got home from work a couple of days later and saw these:
Nicely done, Johnny, nicely done.
1 comment:
beautiful lilies!
Post a Comment