- Our first-anniversary-trip to Vegas in a week and a half, which will include warm weather, sleeping in, Peter Piper Pizza, Beatles Love, cheap yummy buffets and four uninterrupted days with my Johnny.
- A week of birthday fun for John in July--we have tickets to see Paul McCartney the day before his birthday and Ben Folds with the Utah Symphony three days after his birthday. Lucky boy. (And I suppose lucky me, since by default I get to go, too.)
- FINALLY having it be warm. But don't judge me when I start complaining about how hot it is come August...
- Putting in our fence and getting our backyard landscaped.
- Fireworks!
- Going golfing. Probably more so that I get to drive the golf cart.
- African Ice. If you don't know what I'm talking about...wow, you're missing out. Three key ingredients: shaved ice, ice cream and cream on the top of it all. Full of calories and goodness.
- Going to summer plays and baseball games.
5.24.2010
Oh, how I love when it snows in May...
Waking up to snow this morning had me wistfully thinking about summer. The things I'm most looking forward to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dang; that sounds like an awesome summer! And I HAVE to know where I can get one of those African ices.
I guess what I am most looking forward to is going to WA in a couple weeks for my niece's baby blessing!
When we heard Paul McCartney was coming to town the first thing we said was, "I bet John and Loni are going to that."
Can't believe it's been a year! Have a great trip!
Loni, you are a good writer! Keep the entries coming. Dad Morrey
Post a Comment