Lest you be alarmed that we have died, divorced or otherwise dropped off the face of the planet, I present to you:
What We Did in the Month of October (and Maybe a Little Bit in September. I Forget.). In Pictures.
Grew these
| (Yup. Weeds. Aren't they lovely?) |
Went for an autumn walk at Silver Lake
Made these adorably cute pumpkin-shaped rice krispie treats
Ate this (and subsequently each gained 15 pounds...but holy moly, it was good)
Dressed up like this
Carved this
Here's hoping that life slows down just a tad so my next post doesn't consist of only photos taken on my iPhone. I know you all miss my witty banter. :)
2 comments:
HAHAHA! Oh my gosh I really, truly love that picture of you and John together dressed as nerds! I miss you too; My November weekends are already gone, but lets I"m free the first weekend in Dec. you? Anywho... oh, and those flowers are breathtaking; nice work...like really, nice work :)
Those Halloween costumes are killing me! Also, you have inspired me to plant strawberries next year. Why am I wasting my time with tomatoes nobody (ahem) will touch when I could be doing delicious strawberries!
Post a Comment