Last Thursday, Johnny had a birthday. He was soooooo excited.
I mean, really, he couldn't even control his excitement.
He was so very excited that he had to change into his new clothes in the midst of opening his other presents.
Those new clothes made him look handsome, don't you think? ;)
One of John's very favorite things to do in the whole world is sleep. And what do you get a boy who loves to sleep for his birthday? A fancy schmancy new Memory Foam pillow. Oh, the joy!
Another one of John's favorite things? Sushi. So you better believe we celebrated with dinner at Happy Sumo, as we have every year for John's birthday since we met. Goodness knows that I do love me a good tradition.
And speaking of favorite things...one of my favorite things? John's "sushi face."
And maybe also Dr. Pepper.
Happy birthday to Johnny and to all a good night!
The end. :)
1 comment:
yea!!! I love me some sushi too...and sleep...he and I have a lot in common. haha! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment