2.15.2011

V Day

For Valentine's Day this year, I was the lucky recipient of these beauties:
Aww yeah. Brand new inner tie rods for my car. Jealous, much?

OK, so truth be told, John and I are not the biggest fans of Valentine's Day. But lest you be alarmed that my husband is not a romantic, let it be known that he emailed me yesterday and said that we had dinner reservations but wouldn't tell me where because it was a surprise. And indeed it was. I came home from work to this:
Roses, candles and the most amazing homemade lasagna I've ever had. See, those tie rods were just a bonus.

2 comments:

rachelle c said...

awwww!! what a sweetheart. don't you just love it when it's a complete surprise :)

Lynne and John said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with John. Way to be romantic. I love the new table and chairs!
Mom