I took a nap after church on Sunday and woke up with the start of a sore throat. A sore throat that has progressively worsened over the past two days to the point that I have become Kermit D. Frog and am pretty sure I will have no voice tomorrow. My daily perusal of the local newspapers this morning led me to this horrifying picture (thanks, Deseret News), which I'm pretty sure is the culprit behind said sore throat:
Either Dementors are invading the valley or we are right smack in the middle of "Inversion Season." Bleh. But on the bright side, we had a small storm that cleared the air and has delivered us with the blessing of frigid temperatures, which should keep us all happy until the gunk returns. Aren't winters in Utah just the best?

1 comment:
Wow, that is truly the mists of darkness. You could use that picture as an object lesson - note the temple just to the right in the clean air.
Post a Comment