John and I have had to change our Thanksgiving travel plans due to The Great Blizzard of 2010 (dun dun DUNNNNNN), so what better way to while away the hours than by updating our fantabulous blog. I figured I better be quick since who knows how long it will be until the power goes out...or the world ends...
We had our first big snowstorm over the weekend and got a foot of snow. (Here is Johnny digging us out so we could drive to church.)
I THOUGHT that storm was bad enough considering what a mild November we were having, but apparently Mother Nature had other ideas and wanted to one-up herself by providing us with this fun blizzard gift tonight (pictures to come. It hasn't quite reached us yet). If Mother Nature would have just been humble and content with the storm she gave us on Saturday night rather than being greedy and prideful, John and I would at this point in time be in Logan. Wonderful, wonderful Logan. Hanging out with our wonderful, wonderful family and maybe even eating some Aggie ice cream. Thanks a lot, Mother Nature. And I tell you what, you will rue the day if you decide to extend the storm into tomorrow and put the playing of the Utah State versus Utah basketball game in jeopardy. I have not been to an Aggie game in TWO YEARS and so help me, I am going to this one.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment