Allow me to brag about my husband for a moment. Yesterday I was busily working when an e-mail showed up in my inbox from John that went something like this:
“I just found out that one of my logos got accepted to Communication Arts, which is a HUGE resume builder. My company has tried many times to get something accepted, but this is the first time in company history that we have got in. We are going to lunch to celebrate. Looks like my job is secure.”
For those of you that didn’t already know, John is a very talented graphic designer. Getting published in Communication Arts magazine is a BIG DEAL in the graphic design/art/photography industry, so he is understandably excited. Zillions of artists try to get their stuff published and very few get in, so yeah, I’m pretty much married to a rockstar. (Literally. Have I mentioned that John is also in an awesome band? Swoon.) His logo will be appearing in the January 2011 issue of the magazine, but here’s a sneak peek for all of you lucky people.
I am so, so proud of John. He works hard at his job and it is definitely paying off. Plus, he’s just super cute, so bonus for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment