2.27.2010

Maybe I'm Amazed

Here's the latest song John has been working on, per my request. :) Sorry, ladies, he's taken.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Hello, I didn't know you married a musician! Is that him singing? Is he doing everything? More details, please!

I like the feel of it--kind of old-school-y Chicago/Journey-ish. :)

Loni said...

Yep, I married myself a musician. :) He's doing everything in the song--singing, guitar, keyboard, drums. He has recording equipment so he does everything on our home computer. Pretty fun, huh?

The Morreys said...

What a talented guy!!

We actually had a very small party with grandmas and grandpas last night for Ethan. We weren't going to do a party at all because we didn't want anyone to feel obligated to come. I wish we would have had a bigger party though. It is so fun to have a reason to get together.

It has been a while since we've seen you guys. We should plan a time to get together.

natalie said...

there really isn't any thing that john can't do, is there?

rachelle c said...

wow! he is awesome!!! good job john :)